I'm HERE for you!
Yoga is a way of life, not just the time we spend on the mat.
group YOGA classes FROM HOME, via ZOOM
We’re moving through some difficult and unsettling times. Luckily, we have YOGA to stay POSITIVE, calm, collected, mobile, and joyful in the midst of unprecedented circumstances.
Let’s come together as we always have, to support each other and stay connected—physical distancing doesn’t mean we can’t meet or socialize. It just means we must change the venue. I’m no techie, but I promise to navigate this unfamiliar terrain with you.
First, if you are a student of mine and COVID-19 has invoked unmanageable financial strain, you will not be denied access to classes. A “donate” button is available through PayPal, below. Please donate what you can.
Here are the steps to get started:
1. Download ZOOM on your Smart Phone, laptop, iPad, computer, or other technical device. If you really want to get fancy, project the video onto your TV for maximum viewing pleasure. All you need is an HDMI cord.
2. Consult the online schedule (TBD). I’m starting SMALL to gauge interest and welcome any requests!
3. Set up your space. You don’t need a lot of room, just enough for your yoga mat. I love to light incense and a candle before setting an intention to help ground my practice.
4. Show up/Sign In at least 10 minutes before class starts, to ensure you're ready to go.
5. You can practice with your video ON (we can see each other) or OFF (you can see me, but I won’t see you). That’s a personal preference.
6. Enjoy time after class to chat, raise concerns, ask questions, etcetera. For the one-hour class, let's do our best to tune out, tune in, move our bodies, and relax.
Students who registered for classes, before they were put on hold, can use these to join any virtual class.
Attend for a drop-in fee of $10. PayPal, e-transfer, and mailed cheques are all accepted.
For those in financial need, email me for the option to pay what you can.
This is all you need to get started. If you have further questions or are interested in a private lesson, please go here for more info. As always, I invite and encourage you to reach out by phone or email.
How It Works Summary:
Download ZOOM on your phone, iPad, laptop, or computer.
Email me to add your name to the class list or if you have any questions or concerns.
Confirm your method of payment and pre-pay, please!
How To Optimize Your Experience
Show up 5-10 minutes before class.
Set your intention and prepare to Flow!
After closing, feel free to chat before you sign off ;)
If you have problems connecting or any other concern, email me and we will work it out. We’re in this together!
See you on the mat,